Looking for prizes?
Did you come here for your prize? You need to touch the orange “otterly.com” in the finale screen. Don't worry! Just do the last level again and you can get there.
We'll make this better in an update soon!
- Otterly is hibernating otter.ly/?p=577 “I’m sorry to say that the Otterly team is no longer making games.” 4 months ago
- What's Otterly been doing? (We can't say yet!) otter.ly/?p=568 1 year ago
- Thanks @IGN for the great review of Floe! uk.wireless.ign.com/articles/114/1… Our cuteometer goes to 11. 2 years ago
- @appspy Thanks for the great video review of Floe! appspy.com/floe-a-little-… 2 years ago
- Merry Christmas from Otterly! http://otter.ly/?p=548 2 years ago
Tag Archives: design
In this article, I take a look at the development of Floe through the history of a single level from the game. A finished game, with smooth gameplay and polished graphics, gives little evidence of the many twists and turns … Continue reading